Here's a great recipe for making salami at home. Salami is an all-time classic and is not as hard to make as you might think.
You can follow the recipe below, or just purchase one of our ready-made Bratwurst Seasoning mixes (scroll down to see links).
Homemade Salami Ingredients:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon curing salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- Mix all of the ingredients together and knead well with hands to mix.
- Shape into 2 rolls and wrap in foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Prick bottoms of rolls and bake at 350 on rack over a pan to catch the grease for 1 1/2 hours.
We Are Committed to providing you with 100% satisfaction in your experience with us! We feel that the best way to build repeat business and a long lasting relationship with our customers is by treating them right and giving them the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched product selection and competitive prices. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to meet and beat your highest expectations in order to make you a happy customer.