Hot Jerky Recipe
Treat your taste buds to this super fire hot jerky recipe.
Hot Jerky Jerky Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lb. of beef, venison, or any meat
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 c. of soy sauce
- 1 Tb. of A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 Tb. of Worcestershire sauce
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4 thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marinade, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.
Remember, we offer high-quality equipment and accessories at everyday low prices. Contact our knowledgeable customer service staff toll free at 877-231-8589 with any questions you have.