Hot Jerky Recipe
Treat your taste buds to this super fire hot jerky recipe.
Hot Jerky Jerky Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 lb. of beef, venison, or any meat
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 c. of soy sauce
- 1 Tb. of A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1 Tb. of Worcestershire sauce
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4 thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marinade, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.
We Are Committed to providing you with 100% satisfaction in your experience with us! We feel that the best way to build repeat business and a long lasting relationship with our customers is by treating them right and giving them the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched product selection and competitive prices. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to meet and beat your highest expectations in order to make you a happy customer.