Pepperoni Jerky Recipe
Great pepperoni jerky sticks recipe that you and the kids will love. You'll be making pepperoni jerky again and again.
Pepperoni Jerky Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef, venison, or any meat
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Morton’s Tender quick salt
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. (recipe will make about 4 sticks)
- Form sticks with a jerky gun, meat grinder, or similar gadget that has a 1/4" to 1/2" round nozzle attachment.
- Bake on wire rack for 60 minutes at 300 degrees. Enjoy!
We Are Committed to providing you with 100% satisfaction in your experience with us! We feel that the best way to build repeat business and a long lasting relationship with our customers is by treating them right and giving them the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched product selection and competitive prices. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to meet and beat your highest expectations in order to make you a happy customer.