Original Flavor Jerky Recipe
A perfect blend of flavors make this recipe one that you'll repeat again and again.
Original Flavor Jerky Ingredients:
- 1/2 lb. of beef, venison, or any meat
- 6 drops Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 tsp. of Salt
- 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper
- 1/3 tsp. of Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. of Accent
- 1/4 c. of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 c. of Soy Sauce
- Before slicing meat, you may want to put it in the freezer for about half an hour and then cut into 1/8" to 1/4 thick strips.
- Mix the ingredients to make the marinade.
- Marinate the meat in the fridge overnight or for as long as you like.
- Remove the strips from the marinade, rinse off and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dry, bake, or smoke the meat anyway you choose until pliable. Enjoy!
See our "How To Make Jerky - Complete Instructions" page for more detailed jerky making instructions.
Remember, we offer high-quality equipment and accessories at everyday low prices. Contact our knowledgeable customer service staff toll free at 877-231-8589 with any questions you have.