Habanero Sausage Recipe
For habanero chile lovers, this zesty sausage recipe is sure to please.
Homemade Habanero Sausage Ingredients:
- 3 lb Pork butt
- 1/2 lb Onion
- 2 Habanero chiles; minced
- 1/2 ts Minced garlic
- 1/4 ts Dried thyme
- 1 ts Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Bay leaf (vein removed)
- 1/2 ts Paprika
- 1 ts Ground black pepper
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 ts Red wine vinegar
Homemade Habanero Sausage Instructions
- Hand-trim fat from the outside of meat to your desired fat preference.
- Grind the meat semi-coarsely.
- After grinding, add the sausage seasonings to the meat and blend by hand or use a meat mixer. Be sure to mix thoroughly to ensure the ingredients are spread evenly throughout the meat.
- Stuff by hand or by using a sausage stuffer or sausage stuffing attachment for an electric meat-grinder. (Note: do NOT use the blade in meat-grinder when stuffing and it is best to use a stuffing (bean) plate). If you wish, You can also form patties without casings.
We Are Committed to providing you with 100% satisfaction in your experience with us! We feel that the best way to build repeat business and a long lasting relationship with our customers is by treating them right and giving them the highest quality customer service, along with unmatched product selection and competitive prices. If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to meet and beat your highest expectations in order to make you a happy customer.